Wednesday, March 28, 2012

wishlist wednesday: made in the shade.

Up until a few days ago, Ray Bans were my facewear staple, with a few pricier guys thrown into the mix. But whilst perusing Shopbop, as I do quite often, I happened upon a collection of $30 shades that looked like they may be worth a shot. Naturally, I ordered a few - the Cryokinesis and Books, and at this point am contemplating going crazy and getting another pair. I kid you not, they're spectac[le]ular! (Get it?!)
stock up here

But now let's travel to the polar opposite end of this realm and talk about Miu Miu's pricey plot to bankrupt me.
Where might I find these in silver? They are an enigma, and far too cool to not own, especially if I pretend they're a gift to myself for some accomplishment that I'll determine at a later time. My face is just as good of a place as any to display a sparkly piece of art. Holy wow.
via


No comments:

Post a Comment