Tuesday, March 20, 2012

april showers bring an excuse to go shopping.

I know it's not April yet, and from the looks of this weather it seems as though we may have skipped spring entirely (not complaining, although certainly confused), but let's go off of the assumption that global warming regulates itself sometime soon and we get some rain.
The transition into the next season makes me yearn for a good ol' fashioned spending spree. More specifically, the transition into spring translates into major rain gear crushing. Let's go shopping, splash in some puddles, and pretend we're not as old as we really are. Woo!

boots: this, that, and the other // raincoats: here, here, here, here, and there // umbrellas: first and last // puppy apparel: just the one

1 comment:

  1. That rain jacket from Anthropologie - I totally just tried it on the other day and LOVED it. I think I may have to bite the bullet, get rid of my black Gap rain jacket from HIGH SCHOOL, and get the adorably polka-dotted one. Seriously it's the best.

    ReplyDelete