Wednesday, February 15, 2012

wishlist wednesday: to spend or to spend a little more.

Dearest Refinery29, I have the timestamp to prove it, so please pack up your stylish self and get out of my brain. Love you lots. 

$190/$1295/$328/$????/$150/$695

Getting down to business, it's worth pointing out that not all of these items are on my wish list (particularly the studded boots.. I really would like to be able to pull off that look, but contrary to what all of those silly people that stop me on the street may think, I am not Erin Wasson! Sheesh.) But just like everyone and their mother, I definitely wouldn't say no to a Celine bag, preferably in a tri-tone. Anyhoo, should you have had your eye on one of the bank-breaking items on the right, I hope that I have done my good deed for the day by directing you to the semi-equivalent item on the left. And if not, just let me know and I'll find a new way to earn your trust, respect, and undying love. I don't utilize my oven except for storing unused cookware, but I would be thrilled to buy you a cupcake.


2 comments:

  1. hookup apps are the best site for dating. if you want a real girlfriend/boyfriend and spend you expensive time with him/her please visit this site one time.
    Hookup Apps

    ReplyDelete