Saturday, February 18, 2012

a weekend warrior of sorts.

Aside from everything else that exists on my never-ending to do list, I intend to treat myself by finding out which one of these pretty little things I should buy. The visual component has been nailed across the board, but what about the olfactory one? So now I get to look like a jerk at the department store, alternating between sticking perfume and coffee beans up my nose, and deducing which can come home with me and make me smell just as lovely as the bottle looks (or close to it). This life is clearly quite difficult, so wish me luck.

all available @ Nordstrom

In the meantime, enjoy an oversized glass of wine, a bit of relaxation, a good brunch, maybe even some errands, and whatever else your little heart desires. Here's a weekend mood board. Go for it, because the last five days seriously felt like a month.
Maybe Bed Bath & Beyond. I don't know. I don't know if we'll have time.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever smelled Scent of Peace by Bond No. 9? I think it's the cat's meow. I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete