Friday, February 17, 2012

fido friday: penny bites the hand that sometimes feeds her.

Back when my brother was enjoying a pre-grad school summer of leisure and I was slaving away under fluorescent lights, he would spend a lot of time with my dog. While he affectionately coined the nickname 'Chicken,' he says that he is merely entertained by her and not as madly in love with her as is apparent. I'd be sitting at my desk and he'd send me jealousy-inducing pictures and videos of my snuggly little Pen. Ladies and gentleman, I present to you Exhibit A. Eighteen seconds of your life well spent, or thirty-six seconds if you need an encore performance due to the high level of cuteness. Don't even bother turning down the volume if you're at work - the music will simply draw your co-workers to your computer and you can all 'awww' in unison, which will be pretty adorable in itself. I only wish that her growling could've been captured as well. Next time, guys.. next time. And if this doesn't set you up for the best weekend ever then I don't know what will.


In other fido news, I thought you all might be horrified to know that these hideous things have been ordered and will be on my feet in no time. I'm sure that Leandra would approve, but I can't speak for anyone else. Either I'm mentally incapable of choosing my outfits from this point forward orrr I'm onto something here! Ok, judge away..

woof.


4 comments:

  1. Penny & Asher are the best combination ever. And those shoes... give me horrible nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwhh Penny! All I can say is that poodles (and blondes) are impossible to resist. The shoes are questionable, but I trust you, so let's see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your faith in [my] system.. unfortunately they won't arrive in time for my trip to SF, but I can't imagine they're very good for walking the halls of Alcatraz.

      Delete