Thursday, February 9, 2012

trial&error: canvas-gram-insta-pop-amajig.

The first of the "trial&error" series, where we try things out and report back. Fingers crossed that we don't bump into any actual errors on the way.
via

For thirty buckeroos each, you can transform your Instagram pictures into ready-to-hang canvas art. So buenĂ­simo! I chose my favorite picture to have printed, which encapsulates both mine and my dog's extreme nerdiness, as I'm sure you'll agree. At some point in the future (once I find my hammer and nails, if you want specifics), this will become a component of a mini gallery wall. Ch-ch-check it out in all its pre-wall glory.

Completely candid. I just have a really awkward dog that follows me wherever I go.

Get on over to Canvas Pop and start decorating! You are officially out of excuses to have obscenely naked walls. Easy peasy, done and done. And then when someone compliments your rad artwork, you can feel all famous and stuff, and then humbly say, "Oh, I took that photograph!"
And no, this message is not sponsored in the least. On the house, yo.


No comments:

Post a Comment