Tuesday, February 14, 2012

seeing red.



Heart shaped cookies iced and decorated, and one bite taken out of each of the chocolates in the box you just received (or bought yourself!) – no matter what, you’re rocking a medium to heavy sugar buzz all day today. And, whether it’s your blood boiling with rage hating the entire holiday, the warm and fuzzy feeling you get from all the love in the air, or the agent provocateur purchase you made last week – Valentine’s Day has us all seeing red. 

Personally, I love holidays of any sort. Decorating, entertaining, and dressing for the occasion always bring out the inspired, fun side of me that’s generally hiding in an office building under florescent lighting. For Valentine’s Day this year, I found myself ready with little favors for my co-workers, a clever gift and evening plans with J. But, I was lusting after something fun and glitzy to add into the mix. Enter Joanna. My younger brother’s adorable longtime girlfriend, the ultimate perfectionist and queen of all things pretty. She set up her arsenal in my living room this weekend, and shared her favorite Valentine’s Day designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment