Friday, March 2, 2012

fido friday: the bull gets a bath.


After a holiday season spent ripping up wrapping paper, pulling apart bows, and running through our ever-so-dirty Chicago sludge, this bull was ready for a bath. I hate turning over my sweet boy to a groomer, he just doesn’t feel like the type of dog that should be “groomed” –  he’s a bulldog, shouldn't he be washed in a yard with a hose? Alas, we live in a condo in the city, and we’ve raised a privileged bulldog with a rebellious personality, so our options are slim: clog the bath tub in our guest bathroom with tufts of white quills OR take Sebastian over to my new favorite spot, Soggy Paws, for a self-wash!

I got Sebas into a bathtub, and after his very professional facial, we lathered, rinsed, and dried him, and left the mess behind (bonus: my tiny pug fits into Soggy Paws’ small-dog-bucket and only runs an extra $10!). 
 All done! I love Sebastian's brilliant, shiny, white fur and the fact that he no longer smells like a garbage truck - he on the other hand cannot wait to get a grass stain or some dirt onto his clean coat, and get his swagger back. 


Happy Friday! Sebastian and Chloe will spend their weekend very busy with walks, naps and lots of snacks.




1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are so much fun! I look forward to reading them every day!

    ReplyDelete