Tuesday, April 17, 2012

hiatus.

After a short-lived hiatus, we'll return full-fledged just in time for the giant cloud of smoke to rise over our old stomping grounds in Boulder, CO on 4/20. Until then, enjoy a glimpse of life lately.


Life has been busy. We hosted Easter brunch, my sister-in-law had a birthday, my gf got a darling new puppy, Matilda, baby brother (not-so-baby) broke his leg in the downpour we had in Chicago on Saturday night, our TV is on death row, we celebrated the engagement of two of my favorites, the pug remains ever-so-devoted to her grandpa, and although it's hardly new, I'm still loving my monogrammed iphone case, from B.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your nice story. I have enjoyed. BTW you are looking very beautiful in your sweater dresses. You may get the sweater dresses at Boutiqueken.

    ReplyDelete