Tuesday, April 3, 2012

fancy pants.

Not sure if you've noticed, but the cools kids are really on to something here.

Kelly Framel.
Is it strange that I know that this is Jenna Lyons?
Taylor Tomasi Hill.
Other fashionable people.

I'll admit it. I'm kind of over dresses. (I said kind of!) There's really something to be said for good looking comfort and not having to worry about how your legs are crossed or if a dangerous breeze is en route. What's the alternative, you ask? Ladies and gents, I bring you the fanciest of all fancy pants. And you thought colored denim was brave. Next time, I dare you to try a flower print as big as your face.
Tibi :: camilla and marc :: Tucker :: Alice + Olivia

And as long as I can procure an appropriate top to go with these, I have found my first pair of dress-replacing winners.
:: available aquĆ­ ::

No comments:

Post a Comment